UNLIMITED PANELS IN ANY TERRAIN
Tamarack Ground Mount System
Build a simple, low-cost structure with columns of 3 or 4 modules in landscape orientation.
- Combine our 3.1 rails and UL 2703 module mounting components with locally sourced 2-inch schedule-40 steel pipe
- As many columns as necessary can be installed
- Simplify design by using our Ground Mount Kits - This system comes with all parts needed except for the pipe and concrete
- Ground Mount Kits and smaller systems can ship economically via UPS
- Concrete and 2-inch schedule 40 steel pipe not included - purchase locally
Plan Your Layout!
Use our configuration tool to plan your ground mounted solar array, including a Bill of Materials that you can share with your local installation contractor.
Ground Mount Features
Simple To Design
Arrays can be in columns of 3 or 4 module high and any width required
Easy to install
No welding or drilling and two wrench sizes fit all fasteners
UL 2703 Listed
All components meet the UL 2703 standards for bonding and grounding
Pre-stamped engineering letters available for most states
Easy to Configure
Unlimited system size with tilt angles from 0 to 45 degrees
Simple to adjust for perfect alignment, even if the surface is irregular
Easy Wire Management
PV cables and wiring for module-level electronics fits inside rails to avoid time-consuming wire management
For use in locations with wind speeds up to 170 MPH and ground snow loads of up to 70 PSF